The automatic sphygmomanometer MICROLIFE BP B2 basic, clinically tested by the British Society of Hypertension, provides the user with reliable blood pressure measurements easily and immediately.
- IHB technology to detect irregular heartbeats
- Gentle + Technology - Optimal speed and pressure control for comfortable measurements
- Easy to use with just one button
- Hand movement control indicator: detect movement during measurement for measurement accuracy
- Last measurement memory
- Soft taper cuff M-L (22-42cm) washable
Model no.: BP B2 Basic
Dimensions: 131 x 90 x 60.5 mm
Weight: 277 g (including batteries)
4 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries; size AA
or mains adapter DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)
20 - 280 mmHg (blood pressure)
40 - 200 beats per minute (pulse)
- Fully-automatic for upper arm
- IHB technology
- Cuff fit check
- 30 data memory
- Average of stored measurements
- Easy indicator for blood pressure classification
- Adjustable date and time
- Low battery indicator
- Rechargeable battery-friendly
- Accessories: conical M-L soft cuff (22-42cm), 4 x AA alkaline batteries, textile soft bag and BP diary
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.